Welcome to our website !

Isabelle Amy

Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle

A new year

By 4:18 pm

Hello 2016, farewell 2015.


For me 2015 was quite a great year. I finally fully adjusted to life at secondary and got much closer to my friends. Like anyone would expect, it had its ups and downs. Anyway 2015 is over, onto 2016.

This year I hope to become more confident with being me, more on this another time, as stuff has been happening for tooooo long now. One big goal for me is to tidy my room and have a massive clean; it's making me feel so stressed and claustrophobic at the moment. Consequently I will feel much more organised. 

Procrastinating takes over most people's life's, but it just makes me stressed and unhappy. Which brings me on to my last New Years resolution, to be happy being you and to believe in yourself, meaning I can lead a happier life. 

I hope this gives you inspiration on how make 2016 your year! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments