SEVENTEEN 'Easy on the Eye' Eye Palette
Before Christmas I hadn't really heard much about the brand, Seventeen. You can only buy their products at boots, as it's an own brand (I think!). So for Christmas, I was given the eye palette, the lip palette and the lip lusture collection. After falling in love with the brand I have brought 2 more of their products, (which I'll review at a later date). I absolutely love the eye shadow palette and have sworn by it ever since.
The set also comes with a 'how to guide' which is really useful to help you create the perfect smoky eye, just this palette. It also comes with a dual ended applicator that blends really well. On one end you get a fluffy brush, which is great for covering the main lids and blending. The other, a really stiff thin brush, I use this to get into the crease of the eye and to apply eyeliner. Overall this palette is great value for money and comes from an unexpectedly great brand!!!
4 comments
This looks a really nice palette. I have never used anything from This brand before. The colors looks really wearable for everyday use. I would definitely try it. Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media:)
ReplyDeletex
www.ambiinwonderland.com
I'm following you now! x
ReplyDeleteThe shades are really pretty ! xx I don't really know this brand but I'll definitely check their palettes :)
ReplyDeleteits-just-snyx.blogspot.fr
Thanks a lot! xx I just checked out your Bloglovin', it's really good,so I followed you. xxx
Delete